Dedicated to Alejandrita...my great-granddaughter from America.

     Thursday, fourth of May, 2020





I was fed with the warm milk my mummy had in her breasts, so I became a healthy little mouse  -a "she" mouse- who was called Andy. I was very happy in my little home by my mum, because all my brothers had left home as they were older.  One day, looking for adventure, I found a hole in a wall. I tried to see through it and I saw a nice well furnished sitting room. I thought how lucky I was. I was a bit frightened. I ran and went into the garden. There were trees, flowers, animals which fly... many things I had never seen. Who could had made all that?,  I wondered... I wouldn't believe my eyes!!, anyway, I had to tell someone. By chance, I met  a little girl called Alejandrita. She was only two like me. She was very sweat and beautiful. Her front teeth were like mine, so we became friends. I told her about what I had seen and when she saw all that nature,  she thanked me very kindly.
She told me she was expecting a brother who would make her very happy.
One day it started to rain. What was that?, water from the sky?,  and when it stopped falling... this is something that was  really wonderful.  God had painted the sky with all the colors we could think of. Alejandrtita didn't know what it was, so she asked her daddy. He told her it was a rainbow!!.
There were too many things known at the same time, so,  Andy had to tell her mum,  -Come on mum!, come and see  the world!, It is so wonderful!!, so they went out and they became  field mice.
Andy often went to visit Alejandrita because they were very good friends, and when little Lucas come, he will be welcome to go with them everywhere.



                                                               From Charo, with all my love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

VERBO TENER: I HAVE GOT / I HAVEN'T GOT.

"PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE"