"PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE"


Hi, boys and girls!!, here you are!! here you are the prepositions of place!!
Sing it with me!!

Hello, everyone!!

Today we are going to review the prepositions of place.
Hoy vamos a repasar las preposiciones de lugar.
Remember their meaning.
Recuerda su significado.

At, en un lugar determinado.
In, en, dentro de..
On,  sobre...
Under, debajo...
Behind, detrás..
Inside, dentro de...
In front of, delante de...
Near, cerca de..

Os he preparado esta canción que podéis escuchar en el enlace indicado.

¡¡Animaos a cantarla!!

        
Prepositions..
Prepositions..
at, on, in...
you're the words 
that I can sing for you and me...

Prepositions..
Prepositions..
at, on , in...
you are the words that tell me,
where you can be..

Under, 
behind, 
inside,
between,
in front of me,
and near so close to me,
my prepositions want  you sing with me...
under,
behind,
inside,
between,
in front of me,
and near, so close to me,
my prepositions want  you sing with me..





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

VERBO TENER: I HAVE GOT / I HAVEN'T GOT.