"Mice Tale"



  Friday, twenty-fourth of April, 2020.




My mommy, who had just had babies, was very busy looking after them, but...they were so noisy...I couldn't hear the tales she used to tell us well, so I had an idea: I climbed up her skirt and managed to hide in her bonnet. So, I would hear everything well. I listened to her all day long, but she was so sweet, that I fell asleep... I want to ask my little brothers and sisters, the end of her stories...
One, was about a queen and a princess; the queen was bad to the princess, so she went away to find a nice husband. She was lucky and eventually she went back home, pardoned the queen and were happy ever after..
The other tale was.... I can't remember it now...but I will tell you later..

                                  

                                                                                                                                 



                                                                             From Charo Roig, with love.             

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

VERBO TENER: I HAVE GOT / I HAVEN'T GOT.

"PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE"